Julie's Running Journey!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

"Where is another God like you, who pardons the guilt of the remnant, overlooking the sins of His special people? You will not stay angry with Your people forever,because You delight in showing unfailing love. Once again You will have compassion on us. You will trample our sins under Your feet and throw them into the depths of the ocean!" ~ Micah 7:18-19

I saw this verse on another friends post! I love being reminded of God's grace and mercy, how He throws our sins into the depths of the ocean.  My sin that held Him to the cross, the sins He knew I would commit even before I was born.  He still went to the cross and He still died for me, and He doesn't hold it against me.  Then I think of all the times I have held others sins against them.  Instead of giving them grace and forgiveness like the Lord gave me! Lord, Help me to see other's as YOU see them! To love with your Holy Spirit! Thankyou for your amazing grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment