Julie's Running Journey!

Monday, December 27, 2010

So I didn't do so well on posting the 100 joys this Christmas! We did have a wonderful Christmas down in Florida with my family! I was afraid it wouldn't be as special since we weren't in our own home, but it was really fun and loved having my grandparents with us after two years of not being with them on Christmas.  I know they are not going to be with us much longer, so every time together is special for us! This picture is on Christmas eve after the kids got their new Christmas pajamas.  They were so excited about them! We are so thankful for our Savior's birth! We finished up our Advent Christmas eve with my dad reading the Advent book and my Mom reading out of Luke 2.  How special this was for me! I am so thankful for my family and we are looking forward to the new year and what the Lord has in store for our family! I pray we desire to know Him better and draw closer in our walk with Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment