Julie's Running Journey!

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My sweet hubby!

Whenever I try to get a picture of Stan and I together or of Stan with one of the kids I always get a crazy face like this.  Here Stan is acting like he is asleep while I take a picture of us together! I always give him a little punch in the arm when he does this but really it cracks me up when he does this and it is what makes him him! He has always been the jokester and I have always loved that about him, and how he makes me laugh.  We have been through alot in our almost 10 years of marriage.  More than most people I can imagine.  We still have alot to work through and with having five kids all so young it always makes it hard to spend time together alone! So I treasure the special date nights we get, the times when we are walking together and I am following him and he puts his hand behind his back so I will grab hold of it as he leads me through a crowd.  When he opens the car door for me, or really listens when I talk! He is the only one I can truly be myself with and know he still loves me! He takes care of our family and provides for us even though the responsibility of that can be quite overwhelming! He has stayed with me even when times in our marriage have been really really hard, when it would have been easier to leave than to stay! I want to start out the new year and show him in more ways how much I love him and my faithfulness to him! I have told him before if he ever decides to leave me I am just going to go with him!!;) I am so thankful for him and I love him so very much! I couldn't do this job of raising our kids without him! He is my rock that I lean on, and I am so thankful that God put us together! I pray our marriage brings Him glory!! I truly don't deserve him and the blessing he is in my life!

2 comments: